For the first time ever, I am offering a REAL engagement session PORTFOLIO building workshop!
I believe that everyone learns differently. I don't think you should have to stand there and listen to me lecture all day. This is going to be a hands-on learning experience for you.
You will bring your gear, and I will work with you on how to maximize what you have to achieve better results. PLEASE NOTE! I am a Nikon shooter, and I have used Sony and Canon before, so if you are not shooting with Nikon, it might take me a little getting used to your gear!
What is the workshop and what will we be doing?
1. For the first 45 minutes of our time together, I will sit down with each attendee for a private, 1 on 1 portfolio review. This means I will look through your work, wherever you direct me to, whether it be your FB, Instagram or website. If you don't have any of those, no worries, we can just chat about what you want to improve on! As I look through your work, I will give you professional, loving advice on what I think you should focus on to improve your work. If you have a great body of work, that is awesome, we can just shoot together for the day! This is a great chance to get to talk to me one on one and ask me questions as well!
2. You will meet our engagement couple, and we will go through brief introductions. This is where we will discuss what we will be doing for the duration of the day!
3. We will head out to our shooting location which will be sent in a private group message to my attendees only. Due to the private nature of the shoot, the location information will not be made public, but I assure you, it will be a fun, unforgettable experience!
4. You will get to watch me work with my couple and see how I shoot a real engagement session.
5. Each attendee will be given the opportunity to shoot the couple with their own gear. During this time, I will work with you 1 on 1 to help you achieve a great set of images that you will be able to use in your portfolio.
6. After we conclude our session, we will head back to our original meeting spot and we will say goodbye to those who do not wish to come to dinner.
7. As a thank you for attending my FIRST EVER portfolio building workshop, I am taking the attendees to dinner! This is a great opportunity to talk to me more and get to know me better!
THIS WORKSHOP IS A VERY EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY AND WILL BE LIMITED TO 5 PARTICIPANTS ONLY!
After I graduated from Penn State Main Campus in 2010, I worked as a cashier at a grocery store until I found a full-time job. I was offered a job at a local newspaper in the advertising department.
After over a year of being there, I quickly realized that the cubicle life wasn't enough for me. I knew there had to be a greater purpose for my life where I affected people in a positive way.
With the support of my then fiancee, I left my job and pursued my life long passion of photography. I have always been an adventurous soul and wanderer, and I've always enjoyed creating art that evokes emotion.
My true love of the arts, especially film, is what has transformed me from a photographer into a storyteller. The intent of a storyteller is to capture the essence of a series of single moments in such a way that the story can be read without words.
If you would like the opportunity to experience what it is like to be in front of my camera, and watch your story unfold exactly as it should be told, I would love to hear from you.